Holding a constructive feedback session is something that we all strive for, especially when giving negative feedback.
Here is a language framework which will help you conduct great feedback sessions:
1. Describe your observations non-judgmentally - "What I notice is ..."
2. State your personal feelings - "What I feel about this is ..."
3. State how you interpret the situation - "I interpret this as meaning ..."
4. State what it means to you - "It is important to me that ..."
5. Set a SMART goal - "This is the change I would like to see ..."
Start using this framework and develop your inclusive leadership skills